CSR Products: Low cost and high impact
Public Places- Purification, Chilling and Dispensing Unit
All-in-one: Purification-Chilling-Dispensing (PCD) unit for serving the common commuters at public places. PCD units are suitable for hospitals, schools, public places like railway stations, bus stations, community areas etc.
Sarvajal Water ATM Device
Water ATMs are automated water dispensing units, which provide communities with 24/7 safe water access. They are solar powered and cloud connected, thus enabling remote tracking of the water quality and of each pay per use transaction.
- ATMs track every transaction that takes place.
- Establishes water-price transparent markets and ensures water quality accountability.
- Enhances scale of impact and optimizes net investment per installation.
Water Purification Plants
Sarvajal's purification model is agnostic of the method of filtration, utilizing purification technology as per the source water. It provides an integrated solution.
|5.9 Lacs People served across 20 states||908+Purification Units||484+ Water ATMs||90+ crores litres served|
Single Unit Community Solution
- One purification plant installed in any community (village, school, construction site etc.).
- Regular maintenance support and community awareness drives
- Piramal Sarvajal trains an operator/entrepreneur who manages local daily operations
Hub and Spoke Model
- One centrally located purification plant with access to raw water and power
- Water ATMs installed at nearby community (slum, school network), increasing Piramal Sarvajal’s impact radius.
CSR Project Types
Large Sized Villages: Entrepreneur driven Model
- In villages with population of more than 1000 households, Sarvajal promotes an entrepreneur owned and managed franchising model.
- Potential to reach 20,000 villages, providing safe drinking water access to 196 million people while generating 50,000 livelihood opportunities.
Medium Sized Villages: Corporate funded Adopt a Village Model
- Partnership with organizations who are willing to invest in the infrastructure cost of setting up the unit.
- Recurring expenses can be recovered through revenue collection from sale of drinking water within the community.
- Potential to provide access to more than 450 million people spread across more than 2 lakh villages.
Rural Solutions: Strengthen Government Funded Programmes
- Sarvajal aims to promote these solutions to the government funded locations for improved monitoring of their existing decentralized drinking water initiatives.
- Enable reliable access, ensure quality accountability and operational transparency.
Beyond-the-pipe Communities: Hub and Spokes Model
- Network of water ATM units (spokes) installed at multiple locations attached to a localized purification unit (hub).
- Purified water is transferred from the purification unit to these ATMs through a custom designed water carrying vehicle.
- Real time online monitoring and tracking of every transaction for quality control and price transparency.
Increasing Access in Schools: Adopt a school Model
- Setting up a purification unit and dispensing point which is set at school mode
- Supply fixed quantity, free of cost, safe drinking water to the students during school hours.
079 4050 2100
Piramal Water Private Limited Block A: 705-709, Dev Aurum, Opp Commerce House, Anandnagar Road, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India