Thermax Foundation (TF), the non-profit CSR wing of Thermax, was established in 2007, focussing primarily on offering children from economically underprivileged backgrounds a level playing field through quality education, so that they are able to make choices in life and lift themselves out of poverty.
The company believes that one of the key enablers to holistic, sustained and inclusive growth of the society is education.
Convinced that education is the best enabler for a better life, the Foundation has decided to primarily focus on initiatives in this crucial area. Thermax, as a part of its social obligation, is committed to:
- Provide quality education to underprivileged children.
- Create an environment that respects communities and the natural environment.
- Work as a signatory to CII's initiative on affirmative action, work to achieve defined objectives.
- Involve and encourage employees and their families to participate in various social initiatives of the company.
- Agriculture,food and nutrition
- Education and Employment
Our Recent Projects
If you are part of the foundation and want to add more information, CLICK HERE