Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Wipro Cares is a not-for-profit trust that engages with underprivileged community in proximity across education, primary healthcare and ecology. In addition, the trust also works on long-term rehabilitation of affected communities after natural disasters. The focus areas and the scope of work are:
- Education for underprivileged children: Support direct way access to educational opportunities for underprivileged children.
- Education for Children with disability: Supports the educational and rehabilitative needs of underprivileged children with disabilities.
- Primary healthcare: Work with partners in the delivery of good quality health care services to underprivileged communities around our locations and in remote underserved areas where health care access has been weak or non-existent till now. Also build the capacity of local community in managing their health needs, of augmenting government infrastructure and in training health workers to address the unique needs of the communities.
- Community ecology: Work on Environment projects that have direct benefit for underprivileged communities. Our projects span across the following areas (a) Waste Management (b) Agro forestry (c) Water conservation and (d) Biodiversity park
- Disaster Rehabilitation: Work on long term rehabilitation of the affected communities after a natural disaster.
- Agriculture,food and nutrition
- Bio-diversity and Wildlife
- Community Development
- CSR and Sustainability
- Disaster Management
- Education and Employment
- Energy, Environment and Climate Change
- Social Enterprise
- Waste and Recycling
- Water and Sanitation
Our Recent Projects
If you are part of the foundation and want to add more information, CLICK HERE